Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site you will be asked to enter personal information such as, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and when paying for goods, your credit card information. You do not have to create an account to place an order with Perth Fire.
You may browse our site anonymously but will be required to input specific personal information when placing an order. You do not have to provide the information required but must understand that without it we cannot provide the services required.
You can access your personal information at any time by logging into your account
Use of Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience by using your information to help us to better respond to your needs.
- To improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We continually strive to improve our website to make the online shopping experience better for our most customers.
- To improve customer service by utilising your information to help us be more effective in responding to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – your information, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions and related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Protecting Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We will store basic personal information such as contact details in our account / order system to allow us to process and invoice your order. This system sits behind a firewall and no sensitive data such as credit card information will be stored. Sensitive information such as credit card information is stored by our 3rd party payment gateway.
We do not store any sensitive financial information, such as credit card details on our servers. All credit card transactions are handled by 3rd party payment gateways and payments are made using their secure systems. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. This is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and they are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored unless the option for delayed payment has been taken. This information will only be stored by the payment gateway provider.
Emails from you may be stored on our server or stored on our hosted email service. We use secure passwords to minimise the likelihood of the email accounts being compromised. We may retain emails to provide a history of communication.
Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. You can still, however, place orders via email or phone.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer links to third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.