The AED Plus offers:
• Support for the full Chain of Survival with easy to understand audio prompts and visual icons
• Real CPR Help for feedback on the rate and depth of compressions
• A one piece, easy to place electrode with an unmatched 5-year shelf life
• A rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55)
• Uses cost-effective lithium camera batteries that are easily replaceable with a 5-year shelf life
• 7 Year Warranty
Defibrillator Zoll AED Plus
ZOLL AED Plus® Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
The First and Only Full-Rescue AED That Supports Both CPR and Defibrillation
For infrequent rescuers, the AED Plus supports both CPR and defibrillation. The unique graphical user interface – pictures combined with text displays and voice prompts – helps the rescuer perform every important life-saving action every step of the way.
AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a tool to help the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through visual and voice prompts. Feedback such as “PUSH HARDER”, “GOOD COMPRESSIONS” and an adaptive metronome to guide compression rate to help accomplish quality compressions.
Other important features:
ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform (RBW); Intelligent paediatric capability with pedi-padz®II Paediatric Electrodes; Automatic self testing that assures the unit is constantly ready.
Express Shipping: 3-7 days to most Perth metropolitan areas $39.00
Outside of Perth metropolitan areas, we will deliver to your preferred courier in the Perth metropolitan area
All items purchased from Perth Fire are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.