Our terms & conditions and additional information are shown on this page. If you require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Perth Fire Service Statement
Perth Fire aims for our service standards to be on target, on time, first time, every time. If at any time you feel that our service is lacking, we would like to hear about it so that we can improve.
Our fire products meet Perth Fire’s high standards, this means that we might not always be the cheapest but we strive to be the best. All of our suppliers are personally vetted by ourselves. We wont do business with under performing, over priced or arrogant suppliers. There are more than enough of them already, we have no intention of assisting them to stay in business.
Take a moment to sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and special offers delivered to your inbox. You can sign up on the home page.
Orders are generally shipped out on the next day after payment has been cleared/received. If there are ever any issues with your order, we will advise you as soon as possible so that you can make the decision whether to wait or to cancel your order. We will always communicate with you in an open and honest way.
Perth Fire’s policy is that we answer any communication within one business day.
Available Payment Methods
Payment methods are selected when you reach checkout. Once you have made your selection you can pay via your credit card or our payment details will be emailed out to you with your order confirmation.
- Credit Card – We accept payments via Visa and Mastercard. We use SCNet to process credit card transactions.
- PayPal – Credit card and bank deposit payments are accepted via Paypal, however goods are only shipped once payment is cleared (bank payments).
- Other – EFT/Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque and Personal Cheque are all accepted. Perth Fire will not ship any goods until payment has cleared.
Orders with Outstanding Payments
Orders made where payment is not received within 7 days will be cancelled.
Prices are shown in Australian Dollars and GST component, where applicable, will be shown clearly in your shopping cart. Prices on the website is shown excluding GST. Prices can and do change from our suppliers and as such Perth Fire reserves the right to change pricing without notice.
Payment is accepted in Australian Dollars.
For international orders, contact us for a shipping quote. The nature of many of our pressurised products means that international shipping may not be available.
Order Confirmation Email – Please Read
When you place your order, you should receive a confirmation email to the address that you have nominated. Please take the time to check this email, if there are any errors or you need to change the order, please contact us as soon as possible via phone or email.After placing an order with us you should receive an order confirmation email to your nominated email address. This email is very important and should be checked thoroughly. If there are any errors or changes are required, we need to know as soon as possible by email or phone.
Please check the delivery address very carefully as we will not be responsible for items delivered to the incorrect address.
If you haven’t received your order confirmation email, please email Perth Fire your details, making sure to include your order number, and we will resend you a copy of your order confirmation.
Cancellations of orders must be written and email is the preferred method. Orders can be cancelled by the customer or Perth Fire, we cannot cancel any order once it has shipped.
The order confirmation contains your order details and total costs. Perth Fire will email you a printed tax invoice with your order. If you need an invoice prior to receiving your goods, please let us know.
If for any reason our stock levels means that your order cannot be fulfilled in a timely manner, we will notify you and give you the choice of either waiting or cancelling your order and receiving a refund.
Cost of Shipping
Shipping of goods is calculated at checkout. We can ship your goods to most capital cities. Delivery to Perth metropolitan area is capped at $22.00 plus GST. Orders over $500, deliver to Perth metropolitan area is free. If you need your order shipped outside of metropolitan areas, contact us with your chosen courier details.
Promotions and Marketing
By registering with and placing an order with Perth Fire you give us permission to email you information about sales, promotions, new products and services and news relating to the company. If you do not wish to receive this information, please let us know via email.
Identification and Fraud
From time to time we may request further identification. We reserve the right to cancel orders when identification is requested and not received or found to be unsatisfactory.
Missing Items / Transit Damage
We have very little control over what happens during shipping, so upon delivery please check all ordered items are present and are undamaged, in the case of fire extinguishers supplied filled, check that the pressure gauge is reading in the green and appears OK. Any claims for missing or damaged items cannot be accepted after 7 days of delivery. If the claim is being made longer than 7 days after delivery we are restricted to the manufacturer’s warranty / repair conditions. In the case of transit damage, you will have to take this matter up with your chosen transport company.
Perth Fire believes that we have sourced quality products and goods, we take the time to check our products before dispatch.
If you believe you have a product that is faulty or not to standard, please contact us during business hours to inform us of the issue. Please have your purchase details such as your invoice number or order number to hand. Many issues can be solved without returning the product and we may request photos of the issue, however if we deem that the product needs to be returned we will provide you an RA number (Return Authorisation). In the case of online orders, no goods will be accepted back unless an RA number has been issued. We will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and may need to return the product to the manufacturer/supplier – we will keep you informed every step of the way and work to resolve the issue quickly and to your satisfaction.
Because Perth Fire supplies products from a number of manufacturers and suppliers, there may be variations to the specifications that appear on our website. Changes made by manufacturers and suppliers are often made without notification to Perth Fire. When this happens, specifications may be different but compliance to standards or functionality of the product should not be affected.
Refunds will not be given for products that vary from their published specification, unless their compliance to the relevant standard is compromised.
Shipping Costs Refund
When providing a refund for faulty goods (rather than a replacement) shipping costs will be refunded if the refund is given within 1 month of the original purchase date.
Perth Fire makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the products being offered for sale. Any and all warranties made are by the manufacturers themselves. Warranty periods apply and vary depending on the individual product.
Return and Exchange Policy
Perth Fire understands that shopping on the internet is very different from shopping in a traditional store. We know that you can’t inspect and feel the items prior to purchasing. With this in mind, if you purchase from our online shop and are not happy with what you have purchased we allow you to return or exchange your products based on the following conditions:
- The product(s) must be as new – unused in original packaging with maintenance tags and security seals intact. Packaging must be undamaged.
- All items returned should be packaged correctly and securely to minimise any transit damage.
- Special order items cannot be returned.
- Sale items cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
- Items reduced to clear due to cosmetic or minor damage can only be returned if faulty and only if the fault is not the original reason for the discounted sale.
- All items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of goods. No exchange or refund / credit will be given after this time.
- Unless the item is found to be faulty, Perth Fire will not pay for the return shipping of the item and will not refund the cost / partial cost of the original shipping.
- In the case of an exchange product the cost of shipping the exchange product will be charged at our standard shipping rates as used by the website.
- No items are to be returned without an RA number provided by us.
- It is suggested that when returning products a registered / traceable courier is used. Perth Fire will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- If requested, refunds will be made using the same payment method as used to purchase the goods. Refund will be made within 7 days of receiving the returned goods if the goods are clearly marked with the RA number and can be identified.
- Exchanges for an alternate product can be made but if there is a cost difference, you will be required to pay that difference. If the cost is lower, Perth Fire will refund you the difference minus shipping.
The content of this website, including and not limited to the text, graphics, photographs, video and code in addition to the standard software and public domain content was created and developed by Perth Fire. All information on this website is copyright and shall not be reproduced without written consent from Perth Fire.
Cancellation of Account and Services
Perth Fire reserves our right to refuse products and services, to anybody, without notice, if it deems them to have violated any of the above terms and conditions.