Work at Height Awareness:
This course aims to provide participants with the information that they would need to be aware of when encountering a working at height situation. Participants discuss the risks and hazards associated with working at height. Legal implications, risks, legislation and practical measures are covered in this basic awareness program.
- Work at Height legislation
- Employees and employers legal duties
- Hierarchy of risk control
- Identification, reporting & management of potential risks and hazards with working at heights
- The need for protection at height.
- Types of fall arrest equipment
- The correct and safe locations that can be used as anchorage points
- Maintenance and care of the equipment including storage
- The working methods affected at height
Participants will complete the course and gain a basic understanding of the risks and controls associated with working at height.
DURATION & COST
Height awareness training can be undertaken in 4 hours for a group of 12 people. We need a room capable of seating the participants comfortably. The price per training session is $499.00.
Contact us now for more information or to book a course