Manual Handling Awareness:
Manual handling injuries are one of the biggest risks and costs to business. Our training course provides participants with basic knowledge of manual handling regulations & guidelines and shows them the risks associated with manual handling. We stress the risk assessment process and demonstrate an ergonomic approach to manual handling techniques.
- Manual Handling definition & task identification
- Requirements of the regulations & guidelines
- Problems & Injuries caused by incorrect practice
- Manual handling risk assessment techniques
- Safe handling techniques
- Practical exercises utilising props from the workplace
- Health & Safety Act and Regulations & other relevant legislation
The aim of this course is to empower the participants to be able to undertake practical risk assessments prior to undertaking a manual task. During the training session, case studies & real manual handling situations are assessed and their functions are reviewed by all, allowing participants to develop a confidence in their own assessment abilities.
DURATION & COST
Manual Handling training can be undertaken in 3 hours for a group of 12 people. We need a room capable of seating the participants comfortably. The price per training session is $699.00.
Contact us now for more information or to book a course